6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 1932

:)

Did The Bronx 10m. Remembering George Sheehan "wherever there is a runner, I have a friend," I parked. Lo and behold (as though finding parking near Yankee stadium wasn't miracle enough), 30 mins before the race the guy behind me pulls out. there's always a few stragglers who DON'T get up predawn, and @ the last minute find a spot. Lo and behold, the guy was doing the race. Lo and behold we ran together (that's guy code for "we kept each other in sight," guys don't get that close). @ the end, we hooked up back at our vehicles! Spoke for a bit, agreed to meet later for lunch.

As if that wasn't cool enough, met my nyrr peep, guy always takes pix of me. REALLY a kind soul.

Wait, it got better, Bitch out all night, AGAIN! The house was a home!!!!!!

Got a call from Pret to close the day.

Oh yes, did well @ the run, just over 10 mins. Nice medal too!

No comments: