6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 1908

tgif

A good week. Didn't run in the red, made a buck, got my miles.

My concern was defaulting on payments. In this period between my date of resignation from Civil Service, and receipt of my first retirement check, I was concerned about the interim. But, we made it through the summer. Payments are scheduled to begin around my birthday, so, we did ok.

What a long strange trip it's been indeed!

And Sybil and Stoney, clueless-as usual. It buys him a car about a year ago, he hasn't driven a metre. Smoke on, smoke on. And It? Its car is STILL in the neighbor's backyard-It lacks the $ to pay him for the muffler job he did 2 weeks ago. But I'm a fool for buying the vehicle I did. Don't see it repaired every month do you? Don't see me relying-in effect-on the kindness of strangers to bail me out do you? Funny how that works. In fact, you don't see me relying on anyone do you? I work for what I get. I don't blame others. I was parented. Thanks mom.

No comments: