6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 1929

:)

Sometimes you just gotta....

Sucks that I never got a summer, but what the fuck. At least I have a life I can be proud of (take note Shebitch).

A very good week. Case in point. yesterday I waiting, got a phone call from Charlie, ignored it. then his boss Rob. Dayum. Guess the news of my resignation didn't reach them yet. I explained, they understood, they were really cool. Stand up guys.

I say "sometimes you just gotta," because initially it was difficult. In a year full of transitions, bidding them adieu wasn't easy. Would'a been easier ignoring them, but it wouldn't have been right.

Again, Shebitch, take note. It's called "responsibility." Unlike what I found when I came in last night. My stuff, again, fucked with. It needed a bag, so guess from whence it came? My stuff uncovered. Just gotta fuck with my things.

I'm happy with who I am, it would'a been easier doing as It does. Ignoring the matter, or better: blaming others. But no. Gotta do the right thing.

THAT's called "sobriety." Rather than talk about it, some of us live it.

But I need counseling.......

No comments: