6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 1907

And back to the grind (that's good!)

Good to see what appears is as it seems-sometimes. Got asked to stay @ the gig to do o/t. This is very good for the short term-not so much for the long term taxes. Still, beats knocking on doors, meeting people who are borderline abusive, or just don't give a shit. This I can deal with.

And Stoney? Asked if I touched his jelly or his coffee. (???) Imagine, your son holding you accountable for what is in the fridge? Wonder why I like going in to the job? AND, this was the day after being told "I don't want you here," Stoney telling ME he doesn't want me in the house. So, move the fuck out! Really!!!!! Can you imagine a child saying that to a parent????? And what does Bitch do? What It always does, not a mother fucking thing. Meanwhile, duct tape on the back door. Think it's easy?????

No comments: