6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 1921

Well done!

Bumped into a peep while getting my miles in the am. He's like a Jewish me, literally. We think alike, act alike etc.....The only dif: he has a family who gives a fuck, and he eats. So, we were running in opposite directions, we eventually hooked up. He thought my pace was good! From him, high praise. This is one competitive person. Nice. We are our own worst judges-runners are never happy with their performance-and with the shit I get @ home, really validates ya (run multiple marathons, lose a ton of weight,. have the mementos of these accomplishments thrown to the ground. Oh, by the way, those walls are still bare. Real homemaker isn't It? Must've been REALLY important to make those items disappear from the wall. Psycho. The icing on the cake, you can hurl my belongings to the ground, but you'll still be a bitch).  Today God put the right person (literally) in my path.

Oh,and Shebitch's car? (going on 3 months) STILL in the neighbor's driveway.

But I need counseling.

Live laugh love!

No comments: