6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 1913

Nonya!

Bitch enters Toxichouse, asking if i got "the car thing." None of fucking business Bitch. Does it ever tell me anything of its activities? Anytime you so much as attempt to speak with It, the issue becomes contentious. What I do is my business only, ever since it ceased being a wife and became Plaintiff.

Tomorrow, off. Was doing 5 am-1 pm, death to a runner, but, it gave me a needed couple of days off. the gig more than compensates, I know I didn't miss a step. But, my knees thanked me.

A peep who was doing The big One is now deferring to next year. Injured. This is why I don't go to doctors. whatever pain my joints give trifles when compared to the emotional baggage my domestic situation causes. when I do The Big One and a member of the crowd yells "kick it in!" my answer is always "why, Plaintiff is home?"

No comments: