6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 1915

Maaaaaybe I actually know what I'm doin'?

(a.k.a. "another one bites the dust.")

More drama. Next door neighbors have been scarce. Turns out: $ problems. Sybil's "she's not MY friend"  "Lisa says" (depending on the weather, the bitch is/isn't Its peep) their house is in arrears to the tune of $500,000. #1: what the fuck is it? A mansion? Half a mil? Please.  #2, how the FUCK would a drug addicted/alcoholic/agoraphobic have this information?  #3, funny, Sybil denies the bitch is Its friend, yet counts on that cunt for intel.

All we know for sure, the place has been very quiet, atypical.

Verification: Bitch hadda (again) climb over the fence to retrieve keys from Its vehicle, you know, the one sitting in his backyard for over a month? It locked itself out of Its car (again) so, hadda climb over his fence (again). Fucking shipwreck.

Best of all, after the pride I experienced seeing Stoney on the job, he calls it to buy him fast food? What is he crippled? How DO you spell "enabler?"

But I'm satan. I need counseling.

No comments: