6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 1918

TGIF?

With my retirement gig, Sunday ends the work week, so, today is odd. Getting used to it. Also, suddenly, same hours, less net pay? WTF? My health benefits are now deducted. Good. This way, if something hits the fan, I have coverage.

Did the overnight shift, felt really good. Means I missed out on my miles this am, but this likewise necessitated a rest day. VERY good. Of course there IS a down side: Stoney was up-of course-when I came in (5 am) cooking, breaking my balls for quiet since Sybil was sleeping. Let the irony of that sink in. Me, who's quiet as a motherfucker, asked to be quiet, as bass blares from his computer. But you know, I need counseling......................

No comments: