6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 1339

Goldfish and chocolate cake

...And how did YOU spend YOUR Spring Break????

Stoney? Vegetating. "Take half your money, bank it, spend the other half." Did HE listen? Did It support me? What do they, combined have, DEBT. Well done. And now you have interest in babes, what do ya have to use with them, nothing. Well done. But you know me, Satan.

Yesterday was odd. Got my miles, so far so good, but then the night fell apart-not entirely bad. Usually start with Spin, then Pilates then Conditioning. The instructor had a death in the fam, so Spin, then chill for an hour, then I was the only one to stay for the 8pm class-so I suggested we call it a night-one on one Spin is weird.

Feel like I took a day off, but I did get to do some weight work instead. A very good night...until.....The Bakery. Almost 50 degs and the Mental patient has each electric heater on. Stoney? Playing computer games, oblivious, until he has to blow his nose...again.....still...

Glad I paid for his gym membership.

No comments: