6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 1327

Hi Keith!

Hi Dana!

Yes, this IS being monitored.

So, wake up this am to a note tacked to my clothes. More raging. Own your shit willya? Amazing how whenever It has a problem, I become the focus. Way to own your shit. Nice sobriety. Hmmm, wonder what JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS would do? Rage about YOUR psychotic imaginings (you took....) but feel YOU have the right to arbitrarily rearrange whatever you choose to?

Remember, when It exited the hospital, each time, the house was PERFECT. since, It has allowed the place to become a shipwreck. AND, got Stoney to believe I'm the root of all evil.

No problem. I know wassuop, God knows wassup, and my peeps know the score.

Actually asked if It had given me Its tax forms. Like I'm actually gonna do ITS taxes? (not to mention not remembering whether you'd given the forms? Kinda living in la la land aren't we?).

PAY YOUR OWN!

Never had any deductions and year after year expected ME to cover Its ass. Fuck it, I'm done with that. Continue being a bitch=do your own taxes. And tack a note to THAT!

Take your meds already.

No comments: