6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 1322

MORE gooder!

Temps yesterday were KILLER!!!!!

Got my miles, the Line had been plowed. Hit Spin class-bumped into my peep Dennis Walcott, he'd been running in the street. Amazing how many don't know Parks Dept does a great job of spoiling us! Thus, got my miles, then Spin. Felt GREAT.

Unfortunately, that's where it ended. Remember, every Saturday It goes PSYCHO-"you need counseling,"  "I can't live like this...."(so, DIE!!!!!),  "what're we gonna do about..." a.k.a. "Drama Saturdays." So, hung out in Manhattan with my peeps-you know, my make believe friends. We're in a karaoke club, who walks in, BROOOOOCE and his wife Patti! And no, didn't ask for an autograph-if Bitch was kind-or had actually gotten me at least a fucking Christmas card, I would've. Go teach religion, phony.

(It comes in, after being out all day, pizza. Ahhhhh, home cookin'.)

And yes, 50+ degs, each heater is on. Oil heat, off. Psycho.

But, I had my Broooooce moment. And yes, he IS as nice a guy as he appears.

(morning with Walcott, afternoon with Brooooooce. Nice.)

No comments: