6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 1329

Bitch

Attends a funeral-of course didn't tell me anything about it or the wake, then will hold against me that I didn't attend, then palm sunday mass, then rages about my being such a _________ again, what would JEEEEEESUS do?

And no wonder, who was there as well, It's main bitch peep/groupie/enabler. Good. let the two share their misery. That one got divorced, so of course, husbands are bastards. That's the one for whom I wrote a resume. Was a pleasure to do so, but of course all that's forgotten.

(fyi, all those "friends" to whom It gives every detail, don't they ever tell It "why do you feel the need to air every shred of your private life?") Do I not have a right to privacy? Apparently not. But then again, my parents gave me an example, they made lives for themselves rather than drink incessantly, do drugs, or commit suicide. My father drank himself to death, after coming up from nothing to be a chef. Each member of my family became professionals. Not one quit. Unlike YOU . Never followed through on anything. Cancer sucked and is a tragedy, but you're using it for all it's worth.

Today, The Half. Do either of them care, not a stitch. More concerned with pointing the finger at me. Good. Fuck 'em. You'd THINK someone who runs marathons, who lost 200+ pounds would be an example, OR a source of shared pride, but no, rather, scorn. Good. I'll be the one turning off the lights as others look upon their wasted lives.

And yes, they're monitoring my posts.

No comments: