6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 1335

"Oh, and you're going to have to give me money"


...and how are YOU dear?

Bitch actually has the tits to tell me that last night, for the $ IT gave Stoney while my id was being replaced. Bear in mind, I continued to give him lunch money.  Thursday I gave him $10, yesterday HE has the balls to ask for more, for $ HE borrowed during this same period!!!!! Imagine!!!!! Notes all over everything in the fridge "do not touch, do not take," one day when I arranged shit in the fridge, HE goes on a tear and moves around all my shit, and I'm supposed to be a bank??????????

Really?

Do your own taxes twat! Pay on the income from which you have no deductions removed!

Moral: I'm supposed to be a doormat/bank. Good. Who has a career?

Last night, GREAT venue, hangin' with my make believe friends catchin' the NRPS. Amazing time, amazing venue. Great night. Until I came in.

Bitch actually spoke, again (like clockwork, every fri/sat) blackmailing: "you need to give me money or.....divorce........" question: suppose we divorced: would It still show up @ my brothers for free dinners-as Its family is unknown/buried?

Hmmmm, what WOULD Jeeeeeesus do? Go teach bitch. Get me some palm.

Gives its son money (imagine?) and expects to get reimbursed??????????

No comments: