6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 1325

Sometimes things work out

Was worried because I'd miss my Spin this am (???) who ends up running last night's class as a sub? This am's scheduled instructor. Nice. So, Got my miles, Spin, Pilates, then Conditioning (someone is overcompensating). THIS is why I avoid mirrors. Though I DID really like what I saw, now I'm trapped-gotta maintain.

Stoney? Poked my head in yesterday, he was outta school, tummy ache. Really has his mother wrapped round his finger. Third week in which he decides to make it a 4 day week. Whatever. and yes, another note on food in the fridge "do not take, do not touch." Do not care. And It? Reinforces this dysfunction. He DOES have a point, all I do is work all day to pay for the place neither He nor It do a fucking thing for. Did he lift a finger, no, was in all day, playing computer games. It? Teaches religion, tried convincing the world It is sober, doesn't lift a finger in Toxichouse.

Woodley STILL asks if either of 'em did a fucking thing to clean the basement? Of course not. Too busy putting stickits on food in the fridge.

Amazing.

No comments: