6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 1331

TOTAL bitch

Actually had a good day, was made permanent, nice. I love my job AND my agency-hard work is rewarded. A rare feat: a functional agency. Nice.

Then, the gym. No run, couldn't after 13.1. Power Pilates, was a very good class.

Unfortunately, hadda go to Toxichouse. All was well until the Bitch blew a circuit breaker-yes, Its head IS up Its ass. Of course, THAT devolves into rage: the electric system is.....you need to.....rather than just admit: "I fucked up and overloaded the circuit." Actually, no joke, interrogated me re: "why did you use the side door?"

STILL think I'm kidding?

Wait, it got better.

Stoney asks me not to sing. If I were screaming it'd have been legit, I was barely above a hum.

Great, 2 raging mental patients.

I apparently don't have the right to sing in my own house-though it's ok to blast rap, AND I have to account for my every movement.

Good thing I did my own taxes. Good luck to you! Sick of paying for abuse. Learn to have deductions taken out!!!

And sing if you wish, it's healthy. Don't like it? Enjoy your misery!

No comments: