6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 1319

Figures

Postponed the bored/membership meeting to next week, so, yesterday, no precip 'til later. Typical. Told the psych patients living under my roof I was gonna be on tv, they watch the wrong channel. Imagine your parents being on tv, you'd make the world stop to watch. These people couldn't be bothered.

Best of all, Stoney hits on first bank of dad! HELLO!!!!!! No wallet=no$. Moron.

THEN, he has the balls to attempt to question me re: "why do you ALWAYS havta move stuff in the fridge?" Can you imagine? Like it really fucking matters? Add that to ZERO respect.

Go smoke a lil, take the edge off. See you at your next court appearance, THEN we'll talk.

It? Useless, says nothing. Takes him shopping. Do THAT math. They go shopping, I get hit on for $. BUT, god forbid I put order to the fridge?

Psych patients.

And you bet I got my gym time in! Nothing stopping me!!!!!

(and also, yes it WAS cool to have Michael Strahan single me out as "the guy with the cool shades.")

No comments: