6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 1328

Nancy

Died. Sucks. John, her husband, is an amazing human, and she was kinder than hell, but had ms. Of course, Sybil attached Itself to this (having grown up with John, AND of course, another excuse to ignore your home totally and focus on others).

Nancy was giving and sweet, something everyone thinks Sybil is. Take a lesson Bitch!

Of course, note: did Sybil say anything about the funeral etc...? Of course not, and you KNOW this will be thrown in my face.

Hmmm...what would JEEEEESUS do?

Nancy, you're in my heart, you will be missed. But, Sybil is there, you can have It.

Spends all day and all evening out yesterday, probably consoling John. Good.

Translation: miss Nancy terribly, but  I had a peaceful evening.

And now, let the games begin! Sybil gets to hang with Its main bitch friend @ the funeral-translation: my Satan quotient will rise.

Some people: they work, wife has cooked, cleaned etc...they get return on their investment. Me? I go to work, make treatment available for the needy, lead the staff, come home: my son is poisoned to hate me/disrespect me-yet doesn't lift a finger (9pm: hangin' with the stoners: "did you feed Hulk?"  "no."  "I want a doggie........."), and I egt the joy of psychotic notes from a total Bitch who has the world convinced the poor thing is a victim......@ 54 years of age.............poor thing.

"I didn't ask to be a mother." Nice. Go teach religion. Get some palms for me.

No comments: