6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 1326

Payback's a what?

Come in yesterday, It's stalking the front door-needed AAA to come by and jump start Its car-moron. Needless to say, that morphs into a "all my friends..."  "all your money..." rage. Bitch. Pure unadulterated bitch. Whenever something hits the fan, my fault (really good sobriety there. Keeping the focus are we? Owning our issues are we? Not for a second. Everything is always someone else's fault). And again, when Its friends either give ME a full accounting of THEIR finances, OR when It tells me every penny It earns and how it is spent, or unless the Bitch's friends pay my bills, until either of those are met, fuck 'em all. Best of all: in the homes of Its friends: does the father have to supply his own food and basics??????????????????????????? Nope, Bitches cook and clean. This one? Nothing. I mean NOTHING. Oops my bad, BLAME, yes, otherwise, nothing. When I asked what it did during the course of the day (turning Its attempted interrogation back to It), It responds "went to a meeting...." same shit, get a life willya? Clean your fucking basement! Don't wait for MY peeps to do YOUR work.

So, the casting went well, always a thrill for the fat kid who couldn't do a lap around the gym to be asked to appear for a shoot requiring "handsome, healthy non model types." Now, in a NORMAL family, the members would share the joy. This, from the bitch who couldn't be bothered watching the correct channel when I was on tv.

Good luck with your shipwreck.

No comments: