6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 1281

Sore as HELL from the run/walk/trudge, but STILL glad I did it. Though I'll never look up the results-really embarassing. When you're moving to beat the time cutoff, you're in bad shape. Reminds me of when I did our club race with pneumonia. My only consolation, I did NOT d.n.s.

It? Strolls in just in time to start more shit. Ever actually FEEL the presence of evil? Under the guise of asking an innane question "spoke to your brother today," THAT gets twisted into the same old shit regarding "all your money," to which I of course answer "condoms n' hoes." It gives me 4 days of shit last week re: "a truce," (bear in mind, not a single unkind/accusatory syllable escapes my lips, then 3 days of shit over heat.).

This evening hit on THAT, PLUS Stoney revealed everything I'd discussed with him, nice bonding there "bro," then It-again-goes on a rant about (again) putting the washer and dryer in the DEN! Yes, It just can't stand seeing an unfettered area. If It claims to lack the $$$ (remember, It gets $1,000 a month It pisses away), how the hell is It 1)gonna buy a washer and dryer, and 2)pay a plumber to run electric and water lines into the den.

It's just a matter of displacing. It just can't admit It's made a mess of everything It's touched. Never listened to my commen sense comments re: balancing the load in the washer/washer bounces around the basement=washer broken.

Never listened to me re: a budget, instead, spent recklessly, has NOTHING to show for it (but will, @ a moments notice, threaten to damage my marathon mementos).

Never listened to me re: Stoney pissing away half the $ given him for his birthday and Christmas, half into the bank. Instead, he hasta grovel for a lousy $10 from First Bank of Dad rather than get off his ass and work.

And no, he STILL hasn't been back to the gym. Great invesement there. Been 3 weeks.

Be grateful for what you have, whatever I do is undermined. But, I press on. gotta.

No comments: