6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 1264

Ugly and uglIER

Ok, had a great run and workout, thank God. Needed it to gird my loins for what was to come.

Back to Toxichouse, you could feel trouble brewing. He is in a STATE. Gave me the silent treatment when I walked in, good. Mail opened all over the place, asked if I had any mail, grunted. Hours later, my mail on the counter.

It comes in, speak for a bit, so far so good.

THEN it happened.

He went looking for an item-leather coat-of course it's nowhere to be found-I'm to blame. Of course. I stole ity, I ________whatever. In essence, his excuse to get twisted. But this time it got physical. He tried blocking the stairs, I laid into him.

He tghreatened to call Nassau P.D. under the charge of child abuse, I told him to do so. Did he, of course not, but when he threatened my belongings, I made no secret of the fact that 1)I'd nail him, 2)I'd call P.D. Enough. Of course, It cries, etc......"we all need counseling....." and wants to buy him a coat. Kidding right????????????????? Enable the bastard further. And HE wants me to put up $ to pay his ticket??????? Zero respect. None.

Icing on the cake, Tom calls, won't be @ the dinner dance. Again. Lost him. Oh well.

No comments: