6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 1278

Shoot me now!!!

I enter Toxichouse, reeks of hemp. Stoney and his peeps on the couch.

Fuse blown, typical. Place FREEZING.

They split. Knowing the Wrath of Sybil-as It will enter a cold house (you MIGHT try buying oil?????), I problem solved and arranged for a space heater.

It comes in, all hell breaks loose. "I'm cold, I'm sick..." you know the drill. It has played the sick card to death, and It must be the only cold person in the tri-state area. Pure hell ensued.

But wait, it got better!

Go to the basement to reset the breaker box-water heater is leaking!!!!!

But WAIT, more:

It goes out for Chinese food (no Christmas present for First Bank of Dad), tears me a new one re: "don't touch this, don't touch that..." Now remember, I'm supposed to pay for everything, fix everything, but god forbid I eat anything in the fridge.

Remember: It received $1,000 monthly-for which I pay the tax, yet doesn't contribute anything to the bills.

BUT WAIT, even more!!!! "My friends..........." Let THEM pay my bills. Finally I hadda respond with "when THEY give ME an accounting of their finances, I'll respond. Likerwise, half of them have both parties contributing to the bills-or aren't paying a mortgage. Amazing really. All this SHIT and I'm not entitled to eat anything from MY fridge!!!!!!! "Everyone else...."   "Nobody believes....." Do THEY know I havta provide EVERYTHING for myself. All food, all clothing, everything. I get ZERO return on my domicilary investment.

No comments: