6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 1258

Told ya!!!

Came in yesterday, It hadn't done shit. No grounding, he still had his phone. Truly useless. It atempted to get apologetic, sorry. Either be a parent, or stay outta my way. Started with the cancer victim shit again, remember even Angela commented about It ignoring Stoney to hit the beach-this preceded cancer by years. Stop hiding behind the illness.

Best of all, when confronted, Stoney throws everything Shebitch hurled @ me, in my face. "You never visited mommy...."  "we have no oil..." BOTH lies. He seems to have forgotten going 2/3 x weekly, going to Sizzlers, McD's before/after, my being super parent. But oh my GOD I didn't live @ Its bedside. DID have a hjob to maintain, a house to put in working order, and most of all-a human to care for/clothe/feed/mionitor. But, pooooooooor bedridden cancer victim. Sorry. Doesn't cut it.

This am, 10k in Central Park. How'd I do? I finished. After having every fucking aspect of my personal life thrown in my face, I have zero motivation.

Oh, and the little fucker is monitoring my computer use. Actually has screen shots.

Can't WAIT til he does time. He'll learn to respect parents. Maybe one day he'll respect what I've done. If not, his fucking loss.

No comments: