6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 1261

wtf????

Had a good day, ran, Power Pilates, then..............(since my pace times SUCK, trying to mix up the training regimen-aiming for 1 class a day).

Hadda go back to Toxichouse. Where my son has the right to invade my privacy, monitor my computer use, vandalize my possessions, and do whatever he chooses.

It comes in, he's nowhere to be found.

He was @ a wake. Of the third kid who got busted. Who overdosed. Hmmmmmmmmm. Think he learned something???

When I get in, it was warm out, It has all electric heaters on. Previously It had the presence of mind to shut them off. Today, of course not. It had been "working," is obviously tired, so went off big time, the usual shit. Of course I responded with "is this the same person I was speaking with yesterday???" Among other things, It accuses me of being "emotionally unavailable," been reading have we???? Now, remember, It wanted me out of the house, yet I'm "emotionally unavailable?????" Great to shirk responsibility by casting aspersions on others isn't it?????

...and yes, this makes Stoney's fourth day of being grounded, and fourth day of NOT staying in the house. Amazing.

***But remember, Mr."Emotionally unavailable" is supposed to be his mouthpiece next monday.

No comments: