6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 1262

asshole(s)

Good day yesterday until....... got my miles, had a good spin class followed by something unusual: total body conditioning. Not bad. Good to change things up. Whether it actually has an effect or not is actually secondary, it keeps me from losing it.

I come in yesterday, It had driven Stoney to the gym. Ok, so far so good.

He comes back, It'd picked him up, he then proceeds to go out to "hang with his peeps," indulge in illegal activities. amazing. So much for being grounded.

And It? When he comes in, cooks him dinner @ 10:30.

Guarantee It'll drive precious to school as well.

And yes, I've detached. I'm done with it. I do all the work and get shit on, and It can't enforce a simple grounding. Fuck it. I'm done.

Wish It was MY mother, I'd do whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want. Mrs.Keith Richards.

No comments: