6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 1279

It's a MIRACLE...sorta

Got THE CALL yesterday, Sybil FREAKING. Spent a night shivering-no shit. Called my brother. It really IS a trip. Dunno if HE did it, but someone "loaned" money for oil. Again, nevermind It gets plenty. Enabling fools.

Stoney and It fighting, He missed his big date becasue It hadda stay in-was supposed to give big man a lift-to host the oil guy. Boo hoo. Get off your ass boy.

Speaking of which, FREEZING run, but after, had our usual (after 2 weeks, it's "usual") impromptu Spin class. Last week, a guy newbie saw the Introductory Spin on the sched, little did he know the instructor bailed. This week 2 women. In each instance, we all stayed. I was there with my Ipod so I was cool they follow suit. Nice. Shows the group experience is more imp't than the instructor.

No comments: