6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 1255

more gooder still!!!!!

Thank god last year's over, this one HAS to be better.

I see Toxichouse, Its purchases-among them-Christmas decorations...STILL in their packages, NOT on the tree. You STILL think I jest?????

But wait, it gets better. Today, It rises from Its deathbed to go help a peep having housing issues. Now remember, It's been bedridden for 2 days since staying up too late New Year's Eve. BUT, can arise for a peep. Nevermind your husband or son, friends take priority. And no, I'll NEVER get over nothing-absolutely nothing-for Christmas. Amazing. And THAT teaches religion??????????

So, why more gooder? Workout this am was great, there I'm among friends. A wonderful thing.

No comments: