6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, October 28, 2012

But wait, there's more!!!

Stoney, it seems, hasn't smoked enough. So this evening-and remember, I have enough to worry about with the safety of the unit, he decides to go off, big time. And spits @ me, his father. Little asshole. Never in my life have I witnessed this level of disrespect. I truly, honestly, cannot WAIT until he gets arrested. Remember, he has a wallet full of cash, and no job. I count the days.

And from where does this behavior originate? Take a guess. Hated in my own home. Fuck them both. Truly.

Of course, Twat piles on. Amazing.

And what..you wonder...started it? They hadda go outside to fix the gate. The one the TWAT left open and the wind damaged. "I don't wanna lose another dog..." Of coruse, the obvious answer: WALK THE FUCKING DOG. No, easier to throw him in the backyard and let ME clean the dog shit. Asshole. "Oh I wanna doggy. I'll.......right."

Disrespectful asshole. AND he has the BALLS to say "what, jusdt because you're my father I'm supposed to....." YES ASSHOLE, respect your parents.

And remember, in the background, TWAT piling on, much easier than taking responsibility. If IT closed the gate, it wouldn't have been damaged. UH.

I pray for his arrest and Its demise. ASAP. Both need to learn.

No comments: