6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 1169

Saw THAT comin'!

Should'a taken this am off, but figured, do an easy 6-7, better than stewing/licking my wounds. Felt good. Was NIPPY this am-long sleeves def.

Then off to reclaim the den.

Hadda hit the area where the stuff was stored, but not before clearing out the old fold out bed.

THIS thing was a piece of work. The Bitch NEVER EVER cleaned, mouse shit everywhere, an old cordless phone behind it. Truly a useless Bitch. Remember, this is the same person that, rather than initiate corrective action, bought the weed smoking offspring air fresheners.

So, get everything back in.

THEN, guess who comes in, and vandalizes EVERYTHING!!!!!

I'd taped all the boxed, guess what was disrupted?

And, the ultimate proof, Bitch doesn;t know I have a webcamera recording everything.

Go ahead, talk to your supposed lawyer. THAT'S your word, I have proof of not only vandalism, but remember when it intercepted my credit card and used it? That's...what's the word.....FELONY????

It sees all my shit boxed, taped, stacked, puts notes on ALL the food: "Keith's dinner,"  "Keith's chicken..." sick bitch. God forbid I actually eat something from the fridge in MY house.

...think It's going mental (ER???). Good.

No comments: