6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 1177

OUCH!!!!!!!

REALLY was out of it yesterday evening, totally crashed. Delayed effects of Sunday's 1/2. Why? Dunno. Didn't kill myself, nice easy pace, walk breaks after mile 10. But, the knees are the knees.

This am, nothing. No workout, no run, nothing. Knees were in pain and had zero energy. Gotta listen to the body.

Feels odd-out of sorts-but not bad. When I look @ some of my hard(er) charging peeps, Boston qualifiers, people trying to pr every race, I see where they end up. Hurt, and not running. I'm still in the game. Nice. Makes an off day tolerable.

What DOES slay me is non runners. I see them like I used to see non AA peeps. Those that "get it" and they that don't. True n'est pas?

No comments: