6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 1166

Check!

This am, Spin class. REALLY needed a race-nice to have one on my birthday. BUT, with manana's 1/2, gotta chill-such as it is. Rain predicted for manana, so I MAY bail, but now they say rain starts @ noon.

So, did Spin @ the gym. Felt great to be among my workout peeps. The instructor knows her shit. Broke my balls, but in a good way.

Then, did the lawn, and got the FUCK out of Toxichouse.

Sybil was up ALL NIGHT painting. There was leftover pain from the roof/ceiling, so of course TWAT hadda paint-literally-everything. Really????? Do you pain window frames? METAL window frames? Using the same paint you used on wooden doors??????? Fucking nut case.

THEN, It actually has the tits to think it's gonna do my den. Amazing. Fucking amazing. the living room is literally a shambles, but It thinks It has a say re: my den.

Happy fucking birthday to me.

A dollar store card, a Dunkin donuts gift card and a $15 Applebees card. Amazing.

Thank God for my peeps.

No comments: