6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 1171

Saw THAT coming, pt. 2

With Sybil m.i.a., sleeping elsewhere in the name of "work"-caring for an elderly person, thus evading yet any parenting, you KNEW It would do a drive-by, cause some drama, then leave. And of course It did. Came in, scoped the den, vandalized my stuff, then left. Amazing. What a sick patient. And, again, best of all, I see people who eagerly head home, I go with great trepidation, never knowing what I'll find. And IT has the tits to dis the place by referring to it as an "alcoholic house."

And, it gets BETTER, Stoney tries picking a fight. Bastard actually thinks I'm the bad guy. Amazing. Hurts, hurts bad.

This am, rain. Good. Knees killing me, never took a rest day after the half. So, this am, Spin.

No comments: