6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 1178

What I wouldn't give......

When YOU get home, chillaxin' watch some tube, what happens around you? For me: Bipolar Psycho decides to vacuum and flit all over in the midst of a manic upswing. Bear in mind, this is @ 9pm. And I wonder why I have no energy. God forbid you respect the people who live under the same roof-Stoney's blasted outta his shorts, fast asleep-except to pick up his head to ask me to close the bedroom door. It? Vacuuming, singing @ the top of it's lungs. Not even a song, nonsense. Imagine: a nut job who did WAY too much coke, buzzing from one area of the house to the next. This is what I deal with. Daily.

So, with knees STILL killing me-this is getting ponderous-did Pilates and Spin. I'm ok. I'll continue to be ok, but really miss my miles.

Tonight, Zeppelin! Life is good.

No comments: