6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 1165

wow!!!!!

FINALLY cut the cord. There was the last Spin class scheduled until they get they get their shit together. (remember last week was a conversation while cycling, hardly a class). So fuck it, I ran. Felt REALLY good. Got my miles damnit!!!!!

Once again proving, life can fall to shit, but put one foot in front of the other, and all can be well. WAS weird NOT seeing my usual peeps, but a couple were out there. Suffice to say, I wasn't alone (even though I left Toxichouse an hour later-it WAS, after all, a day off from the job. Of course, THAT'S theoretical, I always end up going in. You would too if you lived where I do).

This weekend, Staten Island Half...if..........rain predicted. We will see. Rain predicted for Sat night into Sun. If it's raining Sunday am, fuck it, I ain't doing a half in the rain.

We will see.

No comments: