6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 1187

Cockblocked!

Ok, had another Friday off, sorta.

Spin class this am, then off to NYC. Saw Cloud Atlas. SUCKED. I walked out. Was interviewed by my buddy Grace for Beyond the Trailer. Actually gave it ZERO stars. 4 calls during the flick-(one AT THE START!!!!!!!) and considering how bad the flick was, barely made a dif.

Then, back to Toxichouse, Stoney's on the couch with a babe! Bless him.

Unfortunately, I blocked his action. WAS a good bonding moment. After she left, he thanked me for cutting into his scene, I told him to put something on the door, that'd be my sign to disappear for 2 hours. likewise, told him he didn't have my digits because he gave 'em tio Sybil, and I hadda change the number, again.

The babe was from school, but a MODEL!!!!! Well done son!

Pic below from last nights fun! 6th row!!!!!!!

No comments: