6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 1182

Don't tread???

So, confronted Stoney with The Calendar. Years ago, the Secretary gave me a golf calendar-the kind to have to set daily with 2 cubes for the date. I kept it on my birthday, as a sign to me that Sybil dropped the ball. Now, remember, Bitch and Stoney have every right to confront me on anything I move in MY house, and  THEY have the right to fuck with my stuff, i.e. Bitch vandalizing my stuff in the den, Stoney fucking with my calendar-after confronting ME about arranging shit in the fridge. Can you imagine? Would YOU have EVER thought of confronting YOUR parents????? AND, HE takes offense when I tell him I don't owe a child living in MY house an accounting of my actions. Asshole. Wonder where he gets that from?????

Best of all, Ubertwat actually has the balls to tell me what I "should" do about whatever it was that struck Its cranium. Now remember, perfect 12 steppers don"t "should," but It feels It can direct everyone. As Its area of the house is a shambles, It takes extraordinary measures to sabotage my den. Twat.

BUT, this am, got some miles. Not MY miles, but some. Was a 4m, in the streets, with HORRIBLE traffic control, but whatthefuck. I ran.

WAS nice to see my LI peeps, though I missed the Forest park 5k. Oh well, can't be in both places. DID hurt to see none of my Queens peeps, but they that weren't @ Forest Park are outta the game-Quantum Who? Vince was actually there, wearing his Striders finery. I was shocked, you'd think he'd be in his GLIRC or NRP attire. Glad to see the green!

No comments: