6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 1179

Another good one, in SPITE of......

Led Zep's "Celebration Day" made my week. Took me back to Pedrito getting Eddie to take me to msg, Eddie asking if I wanted a beer, man oh man. Last row in the nosebleeds, Bonzo's solo, needing to pee but couldn't miss a second. Plant on the cover of People that week. Man oh man!!!! Blown eardrums!!! Even the crowd @ the theater understood last night: everyone said it wasn't loud enough. Amazing.

And then..Toxichouse. Sybil raging about no eggs. It went shopping. Now remember what normal people do. It was raging because Stoney wanted something involving eggs-@ 10pm no less, and before It went shopping It-of course-neglected to check the fridge. Instead, shift responsibility to me: "I asked you to leave a note..."   "...yesterdayI had to go back out and buy mustard..." My answer "are you blind????? Open the fridge and LOOK."

Truly amazing. Of course this became my fault. Total disavowal of responsibility for anything.

But this am, Spin AND got my miles. Life is good.

No comments: