6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

KNEW that was coming

Of course I got The Call. Psycho got my new # from the kid doing the den, FREAKING that I was (gasp) actually having The Mancave done, specifically: the back door being walled up. Now think, there's the front door and side door, but THAT would blunt the Bitch's efforts to sabotage everything, a.k.a.: rather than walk the dog or use the other doors, It HAS to trapise thru the den. Typical.

But wait, it gets better. It tells the kid to wait while It decides what It wants done. ??????? I indicate to him, he should not go a penny over the $ he has, taking great care to guard his profit margin and not do us any favors. He apokogized, indicating he couldn't lie to It. I explained he didn't owe an explanation, that he was warned he was walking into a shitstorm.

Imagine, The Bitch actually thinks It has a right to give Its 2 cents worth. Better: It actually thinks It can click Its heels, pick something It wants done, n' I'm gonna pay for it. Amazing. Truly amazing.

It destroys/decorates the living room-in  which I'm not welcome. It destroys the basement-which I'd make PERFECT in Its absence. It destroys/decorates the bedroom-which It doesn't sleep in. It destroys/fills Stoney's room with CRAP, everywhere.

But 1)I pay to have the roof repaired, but 2)have NO say over anything else.

Utterly amazing.

Take some more meds. Better, drink too much coffee to stay up too late to do your Avon orders, then take a sleeping pill, THEN sponsor half the planet having convinced them you're a model of sobriety.

You could tell the kid felt bad. He witnessed how mental the Bitch is. Good.

And Stoney wonders why things are falling to bits? Does The Bitch lift a finger to do ANYTHING? THEN, when someone does, It sabotages EVERYTHING.

Fuck it. I tried.

And yes, changed my number, again. WhattheFUCK possesses It to think It has a right to call the Batphone????? As if anything It ever called about was an emergency? AND It has the balls to call me "smartass" for changing the number. It has NO clue that It CANNOT call a work phone with psycho shit.

Good, wait 'til Stoney asks for hangout money. First bank of dad is officially closed.

No comments: