6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 1190

Smarting

Good thing about marathon running: nothing else matters. Makes shit like yesterday's drama seem like chump change. Not that it hurts any less.

And best of all? THIS serves as Uberbitch's excuse to pile on, AND Stoney's excuse to seek means of escape. What was in fact a great thing-my making arrangements to get the roof fixed, translates into "it's all about YOU. YOU got YOUR den fixed." Bear in  mind, if they walked the dog, or, if Bitch had closed the gate, none of this would'a happened. Easier to Satanize me. Lets them play the victim.

The down side of today? rest day, by necessity. I'll do many things, but running in rain sucks. Period. With the gym closed, no sauna, so, fuckit. Nice to recover, for once.

Unfortunately, this leaves me to deal with the chaos without my release.

Imagine, knowing I have 26 patients and 20+ staff to worry about, THEY can't be supportive. Fuck them both.

Not even mentioning how much it hirts to see people embraced after running a race, let alone the amazing support most get @ The Big One. Me, I get shit. It's ok, I know who I am.

No comments: