6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

day 821

follow your heart


...good thing I do. Was scheduled to have Cablevision come fix our internet prob between 5-8 pm. To cover myself, I'd asked Stoney to come straight home. He didn't. Of course, Shebitch left asap. House empty. Except for First Bank of Dad. @ 4:45 Cable guy called n' asked if he could come early. YESSSS!!!!! But, let that sink in: if First Bank of Dad hadn't been there? This gets really old really fast, being the only "can do" person there.

Problem? It was a bad splitter. Also, it was the ORIGINAL splitter. Weathered, exposed to the elements. He replaced it, the whole thing didn't take 15 minutes. Of course, it raises various problems: if he'd had to go into the basement to trace the line? He'd have never been heard from again. Fucking shipwreck Shebitch leaves in Its wake. Now, this gets translated as "stop moving my things." Of course, Its things are everywhere.

Meanwhile...from the "things that matter" chapter: got my run in. PERFECT temps-56. Didn't even need gloves. Nice.

No comments: