6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 13, 2011

day 809

FRIDAY!!!!!

(at least for me it is)

Rain had been predicted, yecch. Woke up, hadda shut the windows. Left Toxichouse, raining. Got to the unit, mist. YESSSSS! Got my run in!

What complicated matters is this being my Friday. Tonight I'll spend the night in Manhattan, as the concert is @ The Beacon. So, if I hadn't run, those'd be calories I'll need later I'm sure. Though I'd have been tempted to run in Central Park, since we ALL know I'll be WAY early. And the time between checking into my room and the concert would normally be spent at some limited release movie. We'll see.

When I got up, Shebitch struck again. Fucked with my stuff. And you wonder why I have my "lost weekends." Beats losing my mind.

Looking forward to the concert.

No comments: