6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 3, 2011

day 799

peeps dunno

Got my run in this am, again, with the threat of rain I take nothing for granted. This HAS to be the rainiest friggin' season ever, jeez. Was nice seeing my usual suspects-esp the Dim Sum peeps who were @ the 1/2 on Sat. They were as happy to see me as I them. Felt good. Would'a been nice to take off, but with The Big One a month away, now's not the time.

Shebitch, again, on a tear last night. Home @ 8:30pm, manic as hell. Actually pissed I had a window open (can you IMAGINE??? Ain't I a bastard???), then goes on a tear about my wiping water from the counter. Amazing. Peace and quiet 'til It comes in. Started with the "don't you have a run to go to?" bullshit. Great to have support on the homefront ain't it?

Peeps dunno how good they got it.

No comments: