6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 7, 2011

day 803

that sucked

Crap birthday on the homefront. I'm First Bank of Dad, and that's it. Be nice to have someone do something. When it's Shebitch's birthday I make it a point for Stoney to have a card and a gift to present first thing in the am. Oh well, good thing I learned how to be good to me.

Thank God all my peeps checked in, meant alot.

Had a VERY good day off. Got up late (5am), hit The line @ 8. Hadda nail down some shit @ the job. Ran with Pret, then hit the golf course. Back home, ate, then off to Manhattan. Though I'm bailing on the Staten Island half (too many good runs to do that day) hadda get my shirt.

Can't believe Shebitch didn't do a goddamned thing. Stil think I make this shit up?

No comments: