6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 6, 2011

day 802

...and what have we done?


52 years ago today. Wow. Should'a died long ago, but still vertical and intact.

Went further than I should've, done more than I ever dreamed. Been a fun ride.

Hope my mom knows the fruits of her labors, really broke her balls as a single parent. Hope my dad sees the legacy continues, and that, like him, the testosterone runs deep. Hope one day my son realizes his father was always there, despite being totally alone in the parenting game.

REALLY pissed my work is taken for granted, but then again, if you're doing your job...like a drop of water in the ocean.......It's never about you. Rather, the service you render the patients. I have their respect, nothing else matters.

Woke up this am to a note from Stoney re: "mom's working the rest of the week...she wants to know..." Guess It can speak about me behind my back but can't to my face. Bitch.

Steve Jobs died. Ouch. The world lost a good one.

And yet Shebitch lives.

Still can't believe more than half my life is over, though knowing me I'll keep going. If not, each day was made to count. Not a day has been wasted.

Thanks guys.

No comments: