6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

day 808

:)

Went home yesterday, Stoney was actually up for a movie! These days, being a teenager, doing ANYTHING together is a friggin' miracle. Add to this, it's "welfare Tuesdays," ($6 flicks), so he's loathe to go. He'll go on a Wednesday (and pay double), but doesn't wanna go on Tuesday. So yesterday was different. Nice. Of course there WAS an agenda. He was gonna hit on me for Taco Bell.

So off we went, early. So early he got Mickey D's instead. So far so good. Got our tix for Real Steel-a surprisingly good movie (even @ 2 hrs 7 mins, the time passed quickly). He got his usual ersatz slurpee and pretzel nuggets, I got my self serve pay by the ounce candy-and was comped! Nice!!!

Shebitch comes home, my birthday dinner is again postponed due to Its never predictable schedule. Good thing I don't give a fuck. But you KNOW I'm ordering to max out the check!!!!! It was whining about paying for tires and a break job, so of course I noted the mortgage/electric/cable payments. Welcome to life bitch, it costs.

No comments: