6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, October 16, 2011

day 812

THAT sucked!!!!!

If it wasn't for the fact that I havta look @ myself in the mirror, I'd crawl under a rock!

Yesterday we were supposed to go to dinner @ 7:30, my birthday dinner. Again...give that a second to sink in. 9 days after my birthday, because of one bullshit reason after another. The night before? It hadda hook up with friends. Nice.

So, finally, @ 8:15 we went. 45 minutes late, again, excuse after excuse..."if I had your number..." (conveniently forgetting the psychotic rantings which led to my getting my number changed). Then screaming "fuck you" twice, because It couldn't admit It fucked up, again. THEN, getting on my case about my eating disorder. Remember, THIS was the night to take me to dinner. Lovely. Nothing says "I love you" or "happy birthday" like "fuck you."

Eventually, we get to the restaurant. Reservations? Of course not, 45 minute wait. I went ballistic. Fuck me.

We went to Applebees instead. Big fucking deal. dinner @ 9pm. Lovely. My one fucking meal of the day 7 1/2 hours late-and THIS was my birthday gift?????

So this am, was supposed to do the St.Francis 5k, fuck that. Did The Line, REALLY needed the miles. THEN, did a 5k race @ 1pm. Anything to stay outta myself. Actually came in 3rd in my age group. Of course, didn't wait for my award. What a fucking shit 24 hours.

***AND, icing on the cake: Stoney had hit on me first thing in the am for $ to hang with his peeps after the PSAT'S. WHICH HE DIDN'T TAKE??????!!!!! Why? The CUNT forgot to send in the paperwork on time. But I get "fuck you" x 2????????

That fucking cunt.

Happy birthday to me.

No comments: