6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

day 801

FINALLY!!!!!

The threat of rain is over. Nice. Now we roll up our sleeves!

One month from The Big One. Now's the time to get serious. Did St.Francis, feeling good. Concerned about what to do re: which running shoes to use. Was used to the NB's, but made a successful switch to Sauconys-they don't change their design every year. Can't shake the annoyance I had @ the knee pain resulting from worn NB's, since I didn't wanna give 'em up.

REALLY annoyed at my own agency at the bullshit. Again, to recap. I'd interviewed June 21. NOW I get a call that the same position was posted on Craigslist. Not even a peep in the job announcements section on our own website! WHATTHEFUCK???? And the icing on the cake, NEVER was an official announcement about acting director. Talk about getting shit on.

No comments: