6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 17, 2011

day 813

good to be back!

Really glad the weekend's over. Even ended on a shit note. When we went out for my birthday dinner/debacle, of course IT took a doggie bag (side note: payback's a what???? During the height of Its cursing @ me, Its tooth fell out. Rather than do what normal people do, It Krazy Glued it in. STILL think I make this shit up?). So, back to the doggie bag. It told Stoney to dump his veggies in: "Daddy'll eat 'em tomorrow." I did, It comes home late last night, raging that I ate them. Amazing. Hasta poke Its head into the bedroom to yell @ me. No Virginia, you CAN'T make this shit up.

Now, here's what ya gotta keep in mind. Even Stoney's starting to see It's nuts. Friday It came home with takeout-from Applebees-how ironic. Spent $30 on quesadillas. THIRTY fucking bucks. Even HE shook his head. Don't shop for food, to cook, like a normal person.

Was nice to be back on The Line.

Interesting note: No, you CAN'T hide. @ yesterday's 1pm 5k, I was the only non white, but that isn't the point. Bumped into Team In Training from Eisenhower Park peep and the guy who runs backwards in Alley Pond. Amazing. Where there are runners we have peeps.

No comments: