6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, November 29, 2010

day 491

one year ago

It was in hospital, stem cell. One year ago, It was discharged to spend recovery time @ my brothers (instead of home-easier to play victim/patient). Now, since Thanksgiving, It's been m.i.a. Dunno where It's been, don't give a fuck. Glad It's outta the house. One small prob...what's that word...PARENTING????? Again, missing in action parent strikes. Bitch really has brass balls. Disappear whenever you want, not a word re: where and when. But all It's friends/groupies think I'M fucked up?

GREAT morning for a run. 36 degs, knit cap, gloves, long sleeves, windpants. Wonderful!!!

Feel HORRIBLE Stoney is left to fend for himself, but @ 15, he can take care of himself, knowing I'm a hop and a skip. Even told the spoiled lil' fucker he had a lift if he wanted/needed it, just say when. He needs to know he isn't alone.


***And THAT'S what slays me. Do the bitches friends EVER acknowledge that I work for a living, then get to play single fucking parent??? OR, care for a dog I didn't want??? Of course not, I'm Satan.

No comments: