6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, November 22, 2010

day 484

I was thiiiiiiiiis close

Was misting in the am, just on the cusp of either taking a day off, or running after work. BUT, optimism won. WAS in fact misting when I hit The Line, but after about 3 miles, it stopped. Good thing, would'a kicked myself.

Shebitch, again, in rare form. Made the mistake of using the wrong blanket (can you IMAGINE???), It used this as the excuse to go off big time. Imagine, Sunday night, chillaxin', 9pm +, and having to deal with a raging lunatic??? Actually could feel my heart beat faster. Here's a person who espouses serenity/"how important is it-ness,"/religion, yet goes off because the wrong blanket was in use. Ain't I horrible? Meanwhile, It and Stoney had just come back from Applebeees. Right. No $$$ to give him for lunch, no milk in the fridge, but head out to Applebees. Without a word to his father, your husband. Yeah, still hurts. Alot.

No comments: