6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 18, 2010

day 480

back on track

So much for options, went back to my groove! After The Line yesterday evening, did The Line this am. Glad I did. Actually enjoyed the contrast-nice to have actually been able to SEE pavement, but, better to run in the cooler/crisper pre-dawn air.

Def feel refocused and centered.

DOES still kill me that, not only would Shebitch steal my stuff, but leave us in debt. When It finally dies, who's gonna be left to pick up the pieces? Pure useless bitch.

Actually had an unusual evening last night: Stoney spoke. Wow. Of course, the apple not falling far from the tree- he DID say "this doesn't mean we're watching The Office together or anything," fucking wiseass. Love him.

No comments: